Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer summer summer

I can literally taste summer outside. Freshly cut grass. Lilacs in my backyard. Sunscreen coconut oil I put on my legs today. Cold lemonade. So happy it's this time of year again. And the weather is so nice I can't get over it. If I had my way I would live somewhere with a consistent climate all year round. Like Hawaii or Miami or San Diego. So I could get up and go running everyday and laze about in the sunshine. I don't know if I would accomplish a lot, but it sounds dreamy. Mmmmm yep that would be the life.

Now back to reality. LOL. This summer is going to be great. I already decided. I got a lot of books to read. Got a few mini vacations planned. My mom & I want to start our own clothing line/company. I got a pass of all passes to seven peaks water park. A lot of sun soaking. Sailing. Boating. Summer Concerts. Biking. A lot of Running. Sky-diving. Hiking. And last, but not least Blogging! I also need live life to the fullest. Life's short. Seriously though.
Summer 2012 here I come. Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment